Muktinath Tour Packages | Saligrama Tour Packages Nepal
Main objective of our pilgrimage Muktinath Tour to provide ease & comfort to devotees visiting & booking Muktinath Tour Packages from Gorakhpur, Saligrama Tour Packages from Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolakata, Kathmandu & Pokhara. Our expertise lies in conducting Muktinath Temple Tour by jeep & flights.
Almost every Muktinath Packages either start with flight from Kathmandu (25 Min Flights) Or by Road journey to Pokhara (210 Kms, 6/7 Hrs drive). After reaching Pokhara we have various options to reach Pokhara to Muktinath.
We are further going to discuss about how to reach muktinath, how to plan muktinath temple by tour, best time to visit muktinath & which is the best muktinath tour itinerary. Also, what is the most economical way to plan the trip, muktinath tour by road or muktinath temple tour by flights.
Over View Of Muktinath Temple Tour
Muktinath is a Vishnu Temple situated in the foot of Thorong-La mountain pass in Mustang Nepal. It is situated at an altitude of 3,800 mtr which is considered as world’s highest temple. Muktinath Temple is sacred for both, people who practice Hinduism & Buddhism. Other name of Muktinath Temple is Saligrama Temple.
Word Muktinath is derived from two words Mukti (Salvation) & Nath (Master Or GOD), means God of Salvation. As per hindu mythology, Lord Vishnu got Mukti (Salvation) from Brind’s Curse at this place & that is why it. It believed that if someone visit this place he also attain Salvation & get free for cycle of birth & re-birth.
As per Vaishnava’s there are 108 divya desham temple in this universe & this temple is believed to one among 106 Divya Desham Temples situate on earth & situated in Nepal, rest other 105 are in India.
Attractions at / around Muktinath Temple
- Muktinath Temple : This temple is the main purpose & attraction this sacred place where you get chance to pray & worship Lord Vishnu. The Temple depicts metal statues of lord Vishnu, goddess Laxmi, Saraswoti, Janaki, Garuda, Lava-Kush and Sapta Rishis.
- 108 Mukti Dhara : Chilled water from Gandaki River is continually flowing from 108 bull-headed waterspouts in the backyard of the temple. Taking holy bath under 108 muktidhara is believed to bring salvation.
- Saligrama : Fossils of Jurassic Park age found in River Gandaki. These black stones are considered as symbol of Lord Vishnu & kept in homes for prayers.
- Swami Narayan : Satguru of Sabij Yoga.
- Jwala Mai Temple : Jwala Mai (Goddess of Fire) is the temple of eternal flame, which is located inside the Tibetian Style Dhola Mebar Gompa. This is situated to the east of main Muktinath Temple and is built above an underground water stream. A small natural gas jet underneath the gompa produce continuously burning flames on the top of the water.
- Mharme Lha Khang Gompa : Monastery located in the north region of temple is dedicated to Guru Rimpoche aslo known as Padmasambhava.
Best Time to Visit Muktinath
Proposed months to travel Muktinath are as below.
- Feb To May : During summer, this period is best to travel as you will get clear weather & if you are planning your trip by air, in such case possibility of flight taking-off is high. This weather is most suitable for people from southern India.
- Sep To Nov : You should come with heavy woollen clothing if you can not withstand with to much cold or should avoid this period.
- Dec To Jan : You should avoid trips during this time because of heavy snow fall in the region.
- Jun To Aug : Again this period shall be avoided because of the rainy season as traveling to mountains shall be avoided during rain.
- Clothing To Carry :We suggest you to take normal warm clothes. Light warm jacket, woolen sweater, warm T-Shirts, comfortable shoes, trousers and cotton pants are enough for this trip. We recommended you to bring down jacket for the winter.
How to reach Muktinath?
There are 02 means to reach Muktinath, One by Road & other by Air
- Muktinath Tour By Road : To travel by road is having 02 options as described below.
- By Jeep(Reserved) : As Jeep operates directly between Pokhara to Jomsom, it becomes the best mode of travel in case of road journey. It will be independent vehicle for you through-out the trip. Minimum passenger required is 06 paying adults OR in multiple of 06. Trip Duration would be 01N/02D.
- By Bus (Sharing) : If you are having low budget & want to cut on your transport cost, sharing bus is cheapest option to go to Muktinath. At prasent direct buses are available from Pokhara to Jomsom, where as one need to change buses in past. It will be a non-guided tour, guide charges shall be borne by guest if required. Trip Duration would be 02N/03D.
- Muktinath Temple Tour By Air : 02 Options of Muktinath Temple Tour by air are as below.
- By Flight (Individual) : Suitable for elderly person, person who want a comfortable journey OR scared of rough mountain terrain. Early morning from Pokhara You will board the flight to Jomsom (30 min). No, minimum passenger requirement, even a single person can travel. Trip Duration is 01N/02D.
- By Helicopter (Charted) : This is the most comfortable and expensive way to Travel. In this plan a charted helicopter will fly for you from Pokhara To Muktinath (Jomsom) & will bring you back in same day within 04 hrs after having completed your all rituals at Temple. Charges ranges from USD 2000 To USD 2500 & 04 -06 person can travel depending on the weight of passengers.
Documents Required To Travel To Muktinath
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation AreaProject Permit)
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
Muktinath Tour Itinerary
We have customised our itineraries to best suite all type of travellers, be it budget traveller Or be it someone want to travel by Helicopter. Our itineraries provide you options of Fly In – Fly Out, Dive In – Fly Out Or Drive In – Drive Out.
List of Muktinath Tour Packages from Gorakhpur